In a world crawling with people leaning over devices, reading and watching stuff online, it’s practically a no brainer to ask why good content writing and designs are important.
Articles and visual portrayal are important because communication is important. Obviously you want people to know what you’re up to; because, marketing bruh! In this generation when everything is happening online, from dating to protest, your main secret weapon for mass communication and marketing is words and visuals.
As this is a secret, naturally everybody knows (look at me half quoting Dumbledore).
You see, that’s the catch. When everyone is following a certain and similar strategy, you have to be exceptionally good at it to be one step ahead. Because it’s a race between rabbit and tortoise my friend, where the rabbit doesn’t sleep.
Here are 5 reasons why quality work is important regarding content and design.
- Attention grabber: Most people started reading this blog because of the ‘N’ word. You see, certain words in right places have a way to flow some dopamine in the beautiful minds of people. Believe me, you want that dopamine to be flown because otherwise people won’t listen to the most amazing and beautiful thing you have to say to them or the mind-blowing idea you want to share or the best product you want to be introduced. In a world full of voices, you need to be a melody to be heard.
- Create consumer engagement: It’s where things get technical. Suppose, when you search in google something like “Best photographers in Dhaka” google lets you find results based on words you’ve searched matching with words that the results provided. There’s a way to tweak and modify words and sentences in a way which will let the search results be shown first or closer to first. This is called SEO (search engine optimization). Websites with better SE optimizers create better consumer engagement because engaging with the first result is convenient to consumers.
- Make you exceptional: What do Slideshare, Pinterest, Airbnb, Behance, Posterous, Flickr, Etsy, Instagram, and Tumblr have in common? Good design. Why everybody uses instragram as a photo sharing platform instead of having so many alternatives? Because of good designed user interface. You see, if two products are serving same needs only good design can make a difference. There’s a reason they say, what is seen is sold.
- Helps Building brand image: Quality visuals and articles create a sophisticated image. That is very crucial because the aim of a product is becoming a brand, being synonymous to sophistication. Why is you product or service different? There must be a reason. How do you let people know the reason? This is answered numerous times, quality design and good as well as engaging written statements.
- Make you trustworthy: Let’s get a little psychological. Our brain is designed to trust well-spoken people. Good design and write-up make people sub-consciously think, “These guys have their shit together. They know what they do”. You want that for your business, you want that for you brand, you want to be trusted. So, why don’t you choose the most efficient and effective way? Quality work regarding content and design.
Are you not convinced? Choose a content developer from DeshiPro to see the difference. Visit www.deshipro.com for more.